Carlos Sanchez concentrates his practice in the areas of business counsel & transactions, mergers & acquisitions and real estate.
Carlos Sanchez is a Partner in Lindabury’s Business Counsel & Transactions, Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate Groups. He devotes his practice to helping companies, both large and small, with their legal needs.
Carlos handles diverse matters for domestic and international companies, with a particular emphasis on early stage, emerging growth, and middle-market sector enterprises. He has a significant amount of industry-specific experience including information technology, telecommunications, consulting, robotics, franchising, and real estate. He is passionate about advising high-tech companies in the areas of formation, governance, risk management, technology licensing, information management and product development. Over the years, he has represented a number of startup companies, which he has strategically guided from idea conception to exit strategy, solving legal problems along the way.
In his practice, Carlos is committed to providing high quality legal work that aligns with a businessperson’s pragmatism. He seeks creative and sophisticated solutions to legal problems while maintaining reasonable service fees.
In 2016 Carlos was named a Top Attorney of North America by the Who's Who Top Professionals Directory.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1996
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1993
- New Jersey, 1996
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1996
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Hispanic Bar Association
- Somerset County Bar Association
- Represented client in $11M leveraged buyout of stake in a franchising company by a private equity concern.
- Startup representation of Vision & Control Systems, LLC, a robotics manufacturing enterprise.
- Startup representation of Somerset Fitness and Wellness, LLC, a high-end fitness facility offering group and individual training.
- Participated in the drafting, negotiation and management of approximately $1.5B of equipment and technology agreements with various global telecommunications providers.
- Identified risk to client from co-tenant in a commercial facility; marshaled litigation and public relations professionals and successfully ejected the bad actor resulting in a beneficial renegotiation of commercial lease terms.