Employment Law Publications
Articles & Resources
- DOL & NLRB Reverse Positions Seen As Anti-Employer The change in administrations has brought a series of reversals of the Obama era's less than employer-friendly positions by the U. S. Department of
- Governor Signs Legislation Breastfeeding Is Now A Protected Category Under The New Jersey Law Against Discrimination Effective Monday, January 8, the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination was amended to include breastfeeding as a protected status. As a result, an
- Monitor This Year's Holiday Party and Avoid Next Year's Litigation Some easy to implement tips that can help employers avoid liability for holiday parties that get out of hand.
- Are Unpaid Internships Ready for a Comeback? In NJBIA's recent article, Kathleen Connelly, a member of Lindabury's Employment Law practice group, discusses the U.S. Department of Labor's (DOL)
- Legal Advice On: Diversity, Discrimination and Immigration Lindabury's Labor and Employment Law partner, John H. Schmidt, was interviewed by New Jersey Business Magazine's Editor-in-Chief Anthony Birritteri
- Employer Responsibilities in Hiring, Firing and Accommodating Employees Educational seminar for business owners and HR professionals on hiring, firing and accommodating employees.
Awards & Recognitions
- Lindabury Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers In America 2018 Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper is pleased to announce that 8 of its attorneys have been named to the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers In
- Lindabury Attorneys Named To 2017 Best Lawyers In America Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper is pleased to announce that 8 of its attorneys have been named to the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers In
- Lindabury Attorney Named one of New Jersey's Best 50 Women in Business Westfield, New Jersey, February 23, 2009 Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper is pleased to announce that Kathleen M. Connelly has been
- Lindabury Earns Top Honors in U.S. News and Best Lawyers' 2018 Best Law Firms Rankings Westfield, New Jersey, November 2, 2018 Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. has earned top rankings in the 2018 edition of Best
- Lindabury Earns Top Honors in U.S. News and Best Lawyers' 2017 Best Law Firms Rankings PRESS RELEASE Contact Richard DeLuca, Director of Business Development & Marketing Continue reading →
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Adds Two Attorneys Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper P.C., announced today that Lisa Gingeleskie and Christopher Reilly have joined the firm in its Westfield