Employment Law Publications
Articles & Resources
- What Are Employers Prohibited From Asking During the Hiring Process? Employers must give careful consideration to questions asked during the hiring process. While most employers are aware that they cannot ask questions
- Under what Circumstances is it Appropriate to Seek Injunctive Relief? An employer may find itself in a position where, without immediate relief, it may suffer a loss that cannot be made whole by monetary damages alone.
- Terminating an Employee: How Do I Deliver the Message? The termination of an employee requires careful consideration of business and legal issues. There are various legitimate reasons as to why companies
- Are Unpaid Internships Ready for a Comeback? In NJBIA's recent article, Kathleen Connelly, a member of Lindabury's Employment Law practice group, discusses the U.S. Department of Labor's (DOL)
- Legal Advice On: Diversity, Discrimination and Immigration Lindabury's Labor and Employment Law partner, John H. Schmidt, was interviewed by New Jersey Business Magazine's Editor-in-Chief Anthony Birritteri
- Employer Responsibilities in Hiring, Firing and Accommodating Employees Educational seminar for business owners and HR professionals on hiring, firing and accommodating employees.
Awards & Recognitions
- Lindabury Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers In America 2018 Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper is pleased to announce that 8 of its attorneys have been named to the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers In
- Lindabury Attorneys Named To 2017 Best Lawyers In America Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper is pleased to announce that 8 of its attorneys have been named to the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers In
- Lindabury Attorney Named one of New Jersey's Best 50 Women in Business Westfield, New Jersey, February 23, 2009 Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper is pleased to announce that Kathleen M. Connelly has been
- Lindabury Earns Top Honors in U.S. News and Best Lawyers' 2018 Best Law Firms Rankings Westfield, New Jersey, November 2, 2018 Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. has earned top rankings in the 2018 edition of Best
- Lindabury Earns Top Honors in U.S. News and Best Lawyers' 2017 Best Law Firms Rankings PRESS RELEASE Contact Richard DeLuca, Director of Business Development & Marketing Continue reading →
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Adds Two Attorneys Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper P.C., announced today that Lisa Gingeleskie and Christopher Reilly have joined the firm in its Westfield