Westfield, NJ, August 15, 2019: Ten attorneys with the law firm of Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C., were recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020, which identified each as a top legal talent in their respective practice areas.
In addition, Lindabury attorney Edward J. Frisch was named the Best Lawyers® 2020 Litigation – Construction Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Newark.
The following Lindabury attorneys were named as Best Lawyers honorees:
- Steven Backfisch: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- John R. Blasi: Trusts and Estates
- John M. Boyle: Arbitration; Mediation
- James K. Estabrook: Trusts and Estates
- Edward J. Frisch: Litigation – Construction
- David G. Hardin: Trusts and Estates
- Jay Lavroff: Insurance Law
- Mary Patricia Magee: Litigation – Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates
- John H. Schmidt, Jr.: Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Greg K. Vitali: Construction Law
Published since 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
To learn more about The Best Lawyers in America, view profiles of the honored Lindabury attorneys, and read about the selection process, please visit Best Lawyers.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.