Lindabury Labor & Employment attorneys John H. Schmidt, Jr., Kathleen M. Connelly, and Lisa Gingeleskie have co-authored a chapter for Chambers on New Jersey Employment Law. This write-up has been published and is now available online.
The chapter explores six areas of New Jersey Employment Law, such as:
- the current socio-economic, political, and legal climate
- nature and the import of the relationship
- interviewing process
- terms of the relationship
- termination of the relationship
- employment disputes: involving claims, dispute resolution forums, and relief
To read the chapter in its entirety, click here.