Real Estate Law Publications
Articles & Resources
- Appellate Division is Favorable, but Stops Short of Permitting Condominium Association's Appointment of Rent Receiver During Foreclosure Proceedings The April 13, 2017, decision of the appellate division in Mill Pointe Condominium Association v. Rizvi, sought to address a condominium association's
- Clarification of New Jersey's Time of Application Rule The Appellate Division has recently issued a decision clarifying the applicability of the time of application rule. Effective May 5, 2011 the New
- Restrictive Covenants Can Thwart Development In Some Cases But Can Also Be Used As An Effective Tool To Enhance The Desirability And Market Value Of Other Developments Many people believe that restrictive
- NJ Appeals Court Backs DEP Permit For Pavilion Construction With a subscription to Law360, click here to read about Sergio Simoes representing The Borough of Spring Lake.
- Summit ACHIEVE Community Garden set to break ground The Summit ACHIEVE (Action Communities for Health, Innovation & Environmental Change) Community Garden is set to break ground this June. Located
Awards & Recognitions
- Condominium Owner Spill Act Suit Dramatically Increases Potential for Litigation Over Environmental Investigation Costs The New Jersey Appellate Division's decision in Matejek v. Watson, issued on March 3, 2017, compelled the owners of condominium units to share in the
- Peter Burke named New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2016 Shareholder Peter Burke has been named as a New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2016. This designation marks the fifth consecutive year Peter has been
- Barry Donohue named Super Lawyer Attorney, Barry J. Donohue is presented with 2014 New Jersey "Super Lawyer" title. His 2014 honor marks the 10th consecutive year he has been given
- Lindabury Attorney Bud Rose Honored by the Woman's Exchange of Monmouth County Westfield, New Jersey, June 14, 2016 Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. attorney Bud Rose was honored and awarded by the
Lindabury Adds Seasoned Environmental and Real Estate Partner to its Westfield & New York OfficesWestfield, New Jersey, June 1, 2016 Lindabury is pleased to announce the addition of attorney Eileen Millet to its Environmental Law Practice.
- Lindabury Expands Corporate Group with Addition of Chemical Industry General Counsel (July 1, 2015) Westfield, New Jersey, July 1, 2015 Lindabury is pleased to announce the addition of the firm's newest partner Michelle M. Monte. Michelle