Real Estate Law Publications
Articles & Resources
- Restrictive Covenants Can Thwart Development In Some Cases But Can Also Be Used As An Effective Tool To Enhance The Desirability And Market Value Of Other Developments Many people believe that restrictive
- Deadline Approaching for Real Estate Tax Exemption Filing November 1 is an important date for non-profit corporations and associations seeking exemption from real property taxation for their owned real
- "Inherently Beneficial Uses" Get Favored Zoning Treatment What Non-profits and Community Organizations Need To Know Are you a non-profit or other community oriented organization looking to expand or relocate your facilities? The law may give you a distinct advantage
- NJ Appeals Court Backs DEP Permit For Pavilion Construction With a subscription to Law360, click here to read about Sergio Simoes representing The Borough of Spring Lake.
- Summit ACHIEVE Community Garden set to break ground The Summit ACHIEVE (Action Communities for Health, Innovation & Environmental Change) Community Garden is set to break ground this June. Located
Awards & Recognitions
- Peter Burke named New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2016 Shareholder Peter Burke has been named as a New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2016. This designation marks the fifth consecutive year Peter has been
- Barry Donohue named Super Lawyer Attorney, Barry J. Donohue is presented with 2014 New Jersey "Super Lawyer" title. His 2014 honor marks the 10th consecutive year he has been given
- Eric Levine named as Super Lawyers "Rising Star" Shareholder, Eric Levine was honored with the 2010 Super Lawyers "Rising Star" award. Eric was a recipient of this award in 2008 & 2009 as well.
- Lindabury Attorney Bud Rose Honored by the Woman's Exchange of Monmouth County Westfield, New Jersey, June 14, 2016 Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. attorney Bud Rose was honored and awarded by the
Lindabury Adds Seasoned Environmental and Real Estate Partner to its Westfield & New York OfficesWestfield, New Jersey, June 1, 2016 Lindabury is pleased to announce the addition of attorney Eileen Millet to its Environmental Law Practice.
- Lindabury Expands Corporate Group with Addition of Chemical Industry General Counsel (July 1, 2015) Westfield, New Jersey, July 1, 2015 Lindabury is pleased to announce the addition of the firm's newest partner Michelle M. Monte. Michelle