9:00 am - 4:00 pm
New Jersey Law Center
New Brunswick, 08901
Elizabeth Manzo is among noted and highly-regarded labor and employment law attorneys, at this year’s Employment Law Roundtable sharing her knowledge, experiences, and strategies for handling the recent developments that are most likely to impact employers and business owners.
Topics to be discussed:
- Federal and State Case Law Update
- Selecting Local Counsel in Employment Litigation
- Should Jurors Receive Implicit Bias Training?
- What Employers Need to Know about New Jersey’s Medical Marijuana Expansion Bill
- The Epidemic Continues-substance Use Disorder in the Workplace and Leave Issues
- Update on LGBLTQIA+ Issues in the Workplace
- Thorny Ethical Issues for Employment Lawyers