8:30 am - 10:30 am
Scotch Plains, 07076
Members of Lindabury’s Labor & Employment practice group address business owners, nonprofit directors and human resource professionals who are continually challenged by complying with new laws, adjusting to new trends and finding quality employees as they manage their organization. This conference will help attendees navigate the curves in the ever changing area of human resource practices.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Employment Agreements- New Legislation is a Game-changer for Employers
- Anti-Harassment Workplace Policies & Training
- Marijuana & Your Workforce – Update on Medical Expansion & Legislation
- Employee Classification – Exempt or Non-exempt….That is the Question
- Out of Network Consumer Protection & Cost Containment Accountability Act
- How the Changing Tide of Restrictive Covenant Law Impacts You
To register click for this complimentary breakfast seminar click here.