Westfield, NJ, 07090
James K. Estabrook, Chair of the firm’s Employee Benefits group, will serve as a co-presenter for an upcoming International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans webcast discussing the newly enacted Multiemployer Pension Reform Act of 2014.
This webcast is available for all participating members of the IFEBP and will take place on January 20, 2015 between 2:00-3:30 pm Central Time (1:00-2:30 pm EST).
Topics that will be covered are:
- Repeal of sunset of PPA funding rules
- Additional PPA flexibility and technical corrections
- Enhanced Rules for multiemployer plan mergers and partitions
- Remediation measures for deeply troubled plans
- Important issues for Trustees, Administrators and Plan Professionals