8:30 am - 11:00 am
Scotch Plains, 07076
Join Lindabury’s Labor & Employment attorneys for an interactive discussion on the workplace reopening protocols employers need to consider in the post-pandemic world.
To minimize liability and best address the legal challenges of employee vaccination, it is critical that employers are aware of both their rights and obligations under state and federal law before bringing employees back into the workplace.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Can employers mandate vaccines?
- Should employers mandate vaccines?
- Medical and religious accommodations to vaccine mandates
- Handling the anti-vaxer employee
- The relaxation of COVID-19 mask and social distancing mandates by the Governor’s Executive Orders
Navigating thorny employee issues coming out of the pandemic:
- Employees who do not want to return to the workplace
- Whether to voluntarily continue mask and social distancing protocols
- Protocols for employees who cannot or choose not to get vaccinated
- Shunning of employees who cannot or choose not to get vaccinated or those who choose to continue wearing masks despite being vaccinated
- Co-worker inquiries about a colleague’s vaccination status
Seating is limited. Register here to reserve your spot today.