12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Westfield, NJ, 07090
12:00PM EST Start Time
Presented by: Lisa Gingeleski, Esq.
Social Media in the Workplace – Employer Best Practices In Hiring and Employment
Expand your knowledge and skills by attending this complimentary webinar hosted by the Labor and Employment Group at Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Anti-discrimination and Lawful Off-duty Conduct Laws
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Password Protection Laws
- Best Practices for Employers
- Disciplining Employees for Social Media Posts and the NLRA
- Employee Rights under the National Labor Relations Act
- What is “Protected, Concerted” Activity”?
- Applying the Meyers Industries Standard
- Employer Liability for Violating NLRA
- Social Media Posts Found Not to be Protected Concerted Activity
- Social Media Policies
- Social Media Harassment
This webinar has been approved for 1 Specified Credit Hour: HR General by the HR Certification Institute.