James K. Estabrook, Co-Chair of the firm’s Labor & Employment/Employee Benefits group, will serve as a co-presenter for an International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans webcast. Jim will present information regarding the new temporary and proposed regulations issued under the Multiemployer Pension Reform Act of 2014.
This webcast is available for all participating members of the IFEBP and will take place on July 1, 2015 between 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. pm Eastern Standard Time.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Review of temporary and proposed IRS regulations on benefit suspensions
- Review of IRS Notice on benefit-suspension application procedures
- Review of PBGC regulations on partitions
- Definitions and process
- Comments and upcoming hearing on proposed regulations
- Reporting and recordkeeping