8:30 am - 10:00 am
Together with Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce we will provide an informative session allowing you to learn the legal ways to ensure your company’s continued success by avoiding lawsuits and common mistakes that can cost you time and money and negatively affect employee morale. Our panel of employment attorneys will provide practical information that can be implemented in your organization.
Topics that will be covered in this presentation include:
- Do your interview and hiring practices comply with New
Jersey’s “Ban the Box” regulations?
- Managing employee performance issues
- Employee accommodations including religious beliefs and the
Americans With Disabilities Act
- Compliance with wage theft and paid sick leave laws
- Practical approaches to record keeping and responding to
Department of Labor audits
- Are you using non-disclosure or restrictive covenant
agreements? If not, learn why you may want to
To register for this event click here.