The Palace at Somerset Park
Somerset , 08873
Elizabeth E. Manzo addresses members of the New Jersey Subcontractors Association on the medical and recreational uses of marijuana that New Jersey’s Sub-Contractors need to know.
Attendees Will Learn:
- The status of and requirements under New Jersey’s medical and (proposed) recreational marijuana laws.
- What should be done if an employee presents a medical marijuana card?
- Can zero tolerance drug testing policies be enforced?
- What are the consequences of failure to accommodate a qualified medical marijuana user?
- Can an employee be terminated for “recreational” use during non-working hours off premises?
For more information or to register click here.