We are proud to announce 11 of our attorneys have been named to the 2021 Best Lawyers® list, two of which were named “Lawyer of the Year.” This recognition in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021, identifies each for their leading legal talent in their corresponding practice areas.
The following Lindabury attorneys were named as Best Lawyers honorees:
- Steven Backfisch: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- John R. Blasi: Trusts and Estates
- John M. Boyle: ‘Lawyer of the Year’ in Arbitration; Mediation
- James K. Estabrook: Trusts and Estates
- Edward J. Frisch: Litigation – Construction
- David G. Hardin: Trusts and Estates
- Jay Lavroff: ‘Lawyer of the Year’ in Insurance Law
- Mary Patricia Magee: Litigation – Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates
- Anne Marie Robbins: Trusts and Estates
- John H. Schmidt, Jr.: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Greg K. Vitali: Construction Law
In addition, Lindabury attorneys John M. Boyle and Jay Lavroff were both named “Lawyer of the Year” in Newark for Arbitration and Insurance Law, individually.
Since 1983, Best Lawyers has been internationally regarded as the authoritative guide on legal excellence. Based on an extensive peer-review evaluation, Best Lawyers lists have earned the reputation as the most reliable, impartial source of legal recommendations. You can view profiles of the honored Lindabury attorneys, and read about the Best Lawyers selection process here.