Greg K. Vitali
Greg K. Vitali concentrates his practice in litigation, with an emphasis in the areas of construction and general commercial law. Greg has many years experience representing contractors in NJ filing and foreclosing on construction liens.
Greg Vitali is a member of the firm, and concentrates his practice in litigation, with an emphasis in the areas of commercial and construction law.
In 2018, Greg was accepted into the Construction Lawyers Society of America (“CLSA”); an invitation-only international honorary association comprised of preeminent lawyers specializing in construction law and related fields. Fellowship is limited and selective, with lawyers being invited into Fellowship upon a proven record of excellence and accomplishment in construction law at both the trial and appellate levels.
In addition to construction law, Greg’s practice includes the representation of corporate clients in general commercial litigation. Greg regularly appears in State and Federal Court, and in arbitration and mediation proceedings, to litigate commercial contract disputes on behalf of many of the firm's corporate clients.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1997cum laude
- B.A., Franklin & Marshall College, 1994
- New Jersey, 1997
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2006
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1997
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Northeastern Retail Lumber Association - New Jersey Building Materials Dealers Association
- Construction Lawyers Society of America - Fellow
- Thomas Group, Inc. v. Wharton Senior Citizen Housing, Inc., 163 N.J. 507, 750 A.2d 743 (N.J., May 04, 2000) (No. A-18 SEPT.TERM 1999)