Our litigation team provides legal representation to individuals for their own or their family member’s serious injury or wrongful death. We protect the rights of clients for injuries and deaths resulting from motor vehicle and workplace accidents, the faulty design and manufacture of products, medical or dental malpractice, environmental hazards and negligent maintenance of premises.
Our experienced trial attorneys will investigate and assess your case to determine the best course of action to take on your behalf. Once we have researched the circumstances surrounding the events involved, we will advise you on how to best protect your legal rights and interests.
If we decide to pursue legal action, we will prepare and depose witnesses, prepare documents and motions for court proceedings, negotiate settlements if appropriate, and vigorously argue your case in court and at trial. We know that litigation can be a daunting experience, and we strive to make the process as comfortable as possible for our clients. If we take your case, we do so as a team, where we provide the legal strategy, knowledge and experience, and we look to you to provide cooperation throughout the process to help us reach the best results.
Our legal fees are charged in accordance with the Rules of Court, with most personal injury cases paid with a percentage of a monetary recovery (known as a contingency fee). At the outset of our engagement, we offer a free initial legal consultation.
We have successfully represented many clients in personal injury cases, including:
- the family of a five-year-old girl in a wrongful death lawsuit after she was struck by a moving car;
- a man who suffered severe spinal cord injuries after his car was struck by another vehicle;
- a man with serious head trauma stemming from a barroom brawl;
- a woman with significant orthopedic injury who was hit by a car in a pedestrian crosswalk;
- a patron of a rock concert with head trauma after being struck by stage equipment;
- a high school student in a suit against the school district for facial disfigurement after an accident in physical education class;
- a young woman who had significant disfigurement after being bit by a dog.
Disclaimer: The firm reserves the right to accept or reject representation of any prospective client’s case.