COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Center
The rapid spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is causing significant disruptions to the global economy and normal business operations. Businesses are being forced to confront hard questions about how they can and should conduct operations during this crisis. This is occurring all while federal, state and local government are enacting new legislation designed to address the financial impact caused by the outbreak.
Lindabury has formed a multidisciplinary team to address the wide range of employment, regulatory, transactional and litigation issues businesses face in responding to the coronavirus outbreak.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you address navigating your business through this crisis.
- Banking and Financial Services
- Contracting and Force Majeure Provisions
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Divorce & Family Law
- Domestic and International Corporate Transactions
- Health Care
- Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits
- Nonprofit & Charitable Organizations
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estates