Robert W. Anderson
Robert W. Anderson represents both emerging and established corporate clients in mergers & acquisitions, intellectual property and securities law matters
Robert W. Anderson’s practice emphasizes the particular needs of fast growing, entrepreneurial companies. He has extensive experience in representing business clients in connection with:
- Mergers and acquisitions, including pre-acquisition planning, letters of intent, tax free reorganizations, share exchanges, stock purchases, asset purchases, forward and reverse triangular mergers, and due diligence investigations.
- Intellectual property matters, including licensing, technology transfers, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, software development, and proprietary information protection.
- Securities law matters, including private placement securities offerings, angel financing, venture capital investments, SEC filings , stock options and the establishment of stock option plans.
- Internet law matters, including web site development contracts, domain name and trademark protections, e-commerce regulation, online contracts, electronic signatures, personal information and privacy issues, marketing practices, and Internet security matters.
- Start-up companies and business formations and operation, including the formation of joint ventures, general partnerships, limited partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies in various jurisdictions.
Bob represents companies and investors involved in technology, manufacturing, health care, Internet, education, and other industries. He also serves on the Board of Trustees (previously as Chair) of Good Grief, Inc., a nonprofit organization which provides support services for children who have lost a family member.
- M.A., Rutgers University, 1993
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 1987
- B.A., Bucknell University, 1979
- New Jersey, 1987
- New York, 1993
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1987
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth - New Jersey