Litigation Law Publications
Articles & Resources
- Proposed Wage Discrimination Legislation Could Alter New Jersey's Employment Playing Field Although it is presently illegal under the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (the "LAD") to pay people different wages for performing the same
- Equitable Defenses for Spill Act Liability Other Than God, War or Sabotage A New Jersey Supreme Court decision in 2015 settled the uncertainty regarding whether the statute of limitations was a valid defense to liability
- Difficulties Surrounding Lead Contaminated Drinking Water Claims The uproar over lead poisoning in Flint, Michigan has drawn attention to the drinking water within the New Jersey public schools. While the full scope
- Phil Pizzuto Quoted in the NJ Law Journal Regarding Lead Contamination Suits In the New Jersey Law Journal article, "More NJ School Districts Could Face Lead Contamination Suits" Attorney, Phil Pizzuto is quoted numerous times
- NJ Appeals Court Backs DEP Permit For Pavilion Construction With a subscription to Law360, click here to read about Sergio Simoes representing The Borough of Spring Lake.
- Union County Mock Trial Competition Lindabury attorney & Union County Mock Trial Coordinator, Andrew Gibbs participated in the Union County Mock Trial Competition. The event included
Awards & Recognitions
- Lindabury Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers In America 2018 Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper is pleased to announce that 8 of its attorneys have been named to the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers In
- Condominium Owner Spill Act Suit Dramatically Increases Potential for Litigation Over Environmental Investigation Costs The New Jersey Appellate Division's decision in Matejek v. Watson, issued on March 3, 2017, compelled the owners of condominium units to share in the
- 2016 Super Lawyers "Rising Star" Recognition New Jersey Super Lawyer has recognized divorce and family law associate Nicole Kobis as a 2016 "Rising Star" honoree. Congratulations to Nicole!
- Lindabury Earns Top Honors in U.S. News and Best Lawyers' 2017 Best Law Firms Rankings PRESS RELEASE Contact Richard DeLuca, Director of Business Development & Marketing Continue reading →
- Lindabury Attorneys Named To 2017 Best Lawyers In America Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper is pleased to announce that 8 of its attorneys have been named to the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers In
- Lindabury's Stacey Boretz Appointed Trustee To Union County Bar Association Westfield, New Jersey, October 19, 2015 Stacey Edelbaum Boretz, has been appointed to serve as a Trustee to the Union County Bar Association