Mary Patricia Magee
Mary Pat concentrates her practice in New Jersey trusts & estate law
Mary Pat has more than 30 years' experience representing individuals, beneficiaries, executors, trustees and guardians with respect to their estate planning needs. She counsels both individuals and professionals in fulfilling their duties when administering estates, trusts, custodial and other fiduciary accounts. Mary Pat also advises in the area of federal estate and gift tax as well as New Jersey estate and inheritance taxes.
Mary Pat is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association where she is an officer of the Board of Consultors of the Real Property, Trust and Estate law Section. She is a former Chair of the Probate Section of the Monmouth County Bar Association, and is also Past-President of the Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey. She has also been included on the list of Best Lawyers in America since 2008 for Trusts and Estates.
- J.D., Seton Hall Law School, 1979Member of the Law Review
- B.A., St. Peter’s College, 1976
- Sorbonne University, Paris France, 1975
- New Jersey, 1979
- United States Supreme Court, 1983
- New Jersey State Bar Association Member, Section on Real Property, Trust and Estate Law
- Monmouth County Bar Association Chair, Probate and Estate Administration Committee
- South Monmouth County Bar Association Vice-President
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey Past President